Do police dogs wonder why they're being directed to go after someone ?

Do they just follow directions because that's what they are trained to do or do they say to themselves... "I wonder what this guy did?" 😂 🐶 

Here in UK they are disallowed to go no near Muslim  terrorists for racism reasons

• D50

I asked one this question and he told me that his handler always explains the situation before he is ordered to do anything. There. Does that answer your question?

NO, ON ALL COUNTS.

"I wonder what this guy tastes like.  The last one was delicious."

A study shows that when hooked up to a polygraph, a fair number of dogs admit to "wondering what this guy did."

• User

Only in the few spare moments that they are NOT meditating on the meaning of life.

Nope. They just do what they’re told to do to please the alpha male. They’ve been bred that way for thousands of years 

dogs haven't the brain capacity to wonder why

You have no idea the commitment these brave animals make, once they raise their right paw.

• Murzy

They follow orders.