Is a on employment agency willing to work around my schedule if I already have a part time job and it's schedule changes frequently?

For example, I am working at a fast food restaurant but I want to make more money. I don't think I am going to be getting any more hours any time soon so I thought about working through a temp agency.

I just started at my fast food job last week and my shedule has been set one week ahead of time but I don't know if the schedules are prone to change or if my manager will call me in on my days not working.

Is a temp agency willing to work around my schedule?

And if I had to pick one to stay with, should I stay with the temp agency or my fast food job?

I'm only getting 6 hrs a week so far and it's kind of discouraging and demoralizing. There is no knowing if or when I can get more hours.

When I first saw my schedule For the week I wanted to quit right away. 6 hrs a week was not going to be enough.

Is an employment agency willing to work around my schedule if I already have a part time job and it's schedule changes frequently?*

• Judy

Wait a few weeks and see if you get more hours after you prove yourself. If not, look for another job.

• RP

If the schedule changes frequently, it would be impossible for any prospective employer to work around it.

• Eva

A temp agency would have a very hard time working around a changing schedule. When they provide employees to a client, it's usually for a fixed schedule. When you accept an assignment from them, you can't cancel at the last minute because your other job called you in.