Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 8 months ago

Does it seem like she is really shy ?

This girl and I both work in a retail store. I work up front and she works in the back. She has showed some signs that she might like me, but I am not 100% sure. She does this one thing that is really werid. So if im working at self checkout she will walk pass with her head turned away from me. She will be looking the opposite direction away from me.Then as soon as she has walked pass. She will turn head around and look directly at me.

• Alpha

There is no such thing as 100% certainty when it comes to human relationship. All you have to do is introduce yourself and talk to her. And then go from there. In a way, this is a test she is giving you and you are going to find out that girls like to test guys a lot.

She is wanting to see if you have the smarts to take a hint and the guts to do something about it because the one thing that girls do not like is a wimp.

This was boring about 10 times ago.