Should I drop out and get a GED?

in every section of my life is going to poo and I cant do anything to stop it. Family hates each other. Cant see my bf. My grades are suffering cause of how messed up my family is. Finances are tight. Holidays this year have been AWFUL so far (because of family). thinking about dropping out of high school and getting a ged to work and help my family and move out and start college early.

• drip

Have you researched the GED test?  Looked to see what material you will need to know to pass all sections of the exam to earn your GED? Do you have the money to take the exams? 

You don’t say what if you are a junior or senior, but  it would be easier to finish high school than to try to self study for the GED.  

Get a part time job. Between being at school, studying and work you should hopefully remove yourself from some of the family drama. 

Starting college early with a GED puts yourself at a disadvantage. Students who finish HS and earn their degree statistically do better in college.  

You may want to look into two year career programs at your community college too.  

• Stella

If you're in high school, this is your last chance to have your education paid for. 

If you drop out now, you're going to have a hard time finding any job. Plus you'll have to pay for GED programs.

Finish high school and then figure out the rest.

College are no better

.