Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 8 months ago

Housemate is giving me silent treatment ?

She's 22 years old

I find it quite childish 

I was eating and some of my food dropped onto the sofa and left a stain so I used dishwashing liquid and water to clean the stain but it left a bigger mark on the light grey fabric sofa. I then used a vacuum cleaner, hair dryer, kitchen towels and hand towel to try to dry the mark to no avail. I posted a message in the group chat about it. Ever since she's been giving me the silent treatment.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Rain
    Lv 6
    8 months ago
    Favourite answer

I'd say she's being weird if you give someone the silent treatment for make a stain like ooooooh public enemy number one. 

• 8 months ago

It was childish to eat and spill the food on the "Sofa", that is why you should eat at the dining table! You Stop Being Childish and Buy or Pay For the Entire Cost of the Sofa and then will see what you have to think and say about the "Little Spill & Big Stain!" Put Your $$$ Where Your Mouth Is, Pay For It!

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Spend some dough to have the sofa professionally cleaned.

• 8 months ago

Do you have a question you want answered?  If so ask it.

I, or course have no answers, but I do have some thoughts.

Why are you eating on the sofa?

Why don't you call a professional to fix the stain?

Why did you post about in group chat, and here?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

Be grateful for the peace and quiet.

• 8 months ago

If this is HER SOFA, you will now call a professional furniture cleaner to clean the sofa and you will apologize and eat the cost.

Problem solved.

• ?
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Yes, that's pretty childish. Is it her sofa? Offer to get it professionally cleaned. If it's a cushion cover, you can take it to a cleaners. If it's the body of the sofa, you'll have to have a company come in and clean it. 

Next time, don't eat on the sofa. Or throw a bedspread over the sofa so you don't have to worry about every little mark on it. 

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Ask her if she wants to scissor it out.

• 8 months ago

If it's cushion cover take it off and wash in the washing machine Then throw it in the dryer

• 8 months ago

And your question is...?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.