Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

What does European Jewish mean?

I did the ancestry DNA test and I found some European Jewish as a result and I don't understand. I know Hitler saw Jews as family bloodline rather than religion so if you had Jewish roots you were a Jew in Hitler's eyes. My point is could this be what it's referring to that I did have Jewish roots. I personally just celebrate Hanukkah over Christmas even though I don't recognize as Jewish. But could European Jewish on the ancestry DNA test prove that I had Jewish ancestors? I got it as a result and I want to understand it.

I actually did have like 10% middle Eastern.

• oikoσ
    Favorite Answer

I suspect that your test results said something like Ashkenazi Jewish, which covers the Jewish communities from most of Europe. The other alternative would be Sephardic, tracing back to the Iberian peninsula. Either way, it reflects, while not inbreeding, a lack of outbreeding.  Jewishness can be either based on the religion you practice or it can be based on whether your mother was Jewish. Chances are that at least some of your ancestors were from Europe and were Jewish by the latter definition.

Yes, you have blood from one of the tribes is Israel in your family. I am also "European Jew" and I asked God one evening during my prayer time if I was from any of the tribes of Israel and immediately he told me "Simeon". Not the best tribe to be from, but oh well.

On the left hand we are all connected to Abraham , but those that are not religious Jew, are all apostate

Therefore the Christ, the saviour is calling us all to be part of the new and ever lasting covenant, for the last time, in this dispensation. Repent and be baptized

Fapping should be done off-line.

~

You're a KHAZAR!!!!

This is PROOF that Jews are NOT Middle Eastern and do not belong in Palestine. If Jews were really native to Palestine your result would've said "Middle Eastern" like another user's on here. BUT it didn't, it said "European Jewish". SO, if Jews are not Khazars then how could your results come up as "European Jewish"? How could a DNA test tell the Difference between a European Jew and some who is ACTUALLY native to the Middle East? My friend, you just proved the Khazar fact to be TRUE! Well done! Now tell you "tribe" (the Khazars) to leave Palestine and go back to Europe (or wherever) and leave forever!

• Richard

This guy constantly posts anti-Semitic nonsense, writing drivel about pseudo-science that some other haters made up.

Your nationality has some Jewish in it.  But Jewish people still need to believe in Jesus in order to avoid hell, as all people need.

Nobody can be good enough to avoid hell. The truth is that death leads to immediate heaven or hell, depending only on whether the person believed in Jesus for eternal life, or not.

.

The truth is that Jesus loves you and wants to bless your life freely :) Most of all, Jesus wants you with Him forever, and not in hell. The truth is that every belief except one will lead to eternal torment in the lake of fire for every person. Because nothing pays for our sins except the death and blood of Jesus, the sacrifice of Jesus that is already accomplished by Him . Jesus loves you! The truth is that Jesus is God, and Jesus died on the cross to pay for all of our sins in full, and then Jesus resurrected from the dead. Nothing else pays for our sins, not works, not deeds, not religions. So the only way to heaven and to avoid hell, is by believing in Jesus for eternal life (John 6:47), without adding any of your own works (Romans 4:5). Believe in Jesus to take you to heaven, and you will be in heaven, no matter what, guaranteed. That easy, thanks to Jesus! Tell Jesus that you thank Him that you will be with Him in heaven when you die, because you believe in Jesus! It is too late to be saved, after death

I think they mean that you are an Ashkenazi Jew.  ONLY SOME JEWS ARE ASHKENAZI, although the majority of US Jews are considered Ashkenazi.   

An Ashkenazi Jew is a Jew whose ancestors lived in central and eastern Europe during the middle ages and possibly into the present time.  They have some similar genetic characteristics including superior IQs and sharing some propensity towards inheriting some genetic diseases.  There is NO such thing as a "Jewish look".

It is unclear why Ashkenazi Jews have similar genetic similarities, except that Christians segregated them into ghettos for several generations and may have been somewhat inbred.

Hitler hated all Jews, even though Sephardic (southern European), Oriental Jews, and Mizrahi (Middle Eastern) Jews were each of a completely different genetic stock.  He tried to kill all of them.