Why do people always get angry with God, but not Satan?

I get angry with Satan. People generally do. But they often feel that God should've intervened when that doesn't seem to have happened. They don't expect anything good of Satan so they're less likely to get angry with him.

You are highly mistaken, I'm not like other people. I have never ever felt anger or ill feeling towards God or my Lord. I always think most good of Him and what I believe in about Him. Interestingly, even when I face difficult, trying moments in life I feel more and more closeness towards Him and feel more affectionate towards Him even when He doesn't give me what I may want. I am thankful to have never felt anger with God or any ill feeling to the point that it would affect my relationship with Him. That has never happened and don't even want that. 

Some things may be frustrating in life or making mistakes, but I always tend to ask God to protect me from the accursed satan and to help me and to help me succeed.

Good question. Satan is on the rise again.

Here's a quote from a band called Love & Rockets:

"We all stand with Jesus because in satan we're both the same."

Why be angry with God? We should be angry with ourselves because of our weakness. Maybe I'll start cursing satan instead.

Because satan snare and deceive them to get angry with GOD.

Who are these people?

Got any links?

~

• Lol. No but I'll be sure to carry a recorder around with me so that next time someone asks why God allowed such and such to happen I can record it for you and post it here.

1 John 5:19;James 1:13 jw.org

Its those who don't know any better that Gets angry with God when bad things happen.

I get angry with no imaginary critters. 

I'm not a Christian.

Only theists can hate gods and bad gods.

Atheists can't. 

• 1 month agoReport

No "truth". I mean what I say, not what I don't say. 
      I can NOT HATE or be  MAD AT something that doesn't even exist. 

Go get mad at Mighty Lord Anubis 

• Rick

Since Satan is evil and not kind or caring, they get angry with an all-loving God instead.  Anger is about sadness and when they can't get something they want, it's easy to blame their frustrations on God.

• Atheists don't hate God. They just hate the fact that people believe in Him, or that the belief system that there is an all powerful deity even exists

They are deceived by satan (who hates them as he hates everybody) and they, for the time being, became his little hand puppets.

• 1 month agoReport

You have to believe in nonsense to hate nonsense