What year do you  believe that the world will end?

In a billion or so years when our sun goes supernova. At the rate we're going I think humanity will have taken itself out in less than 3,000 years.

Long after I'm gone and everyone else living today.

• Kathy

No one can predict when it will end.

Maybe in 2032. I read on Google

• John

April 5, 2063

The Bible speaks of "the end of the AGE". This means that one era will end and another will begin. Aliens will land, and we will join them in the galactic community.

it was written that jesus said no one will know for sure the future is NOT prdictable but he also said watch for the signs the signs are all in place the devil has had those 2000 years to run wild give or take  i believe my life will be cut short by that event

• Ar

The world ends when the person dies. 

2020, on the morning after the re-election

As soon as my mind is teleported to that other body in hell. And Thanos, in Deadpool 2, said "In 50 years you're very fvcking dead". So, within 50 years.

Not anytime soon.

Some time after 3000.