Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 8 months ago

Is fair skin pretty too?

I'm incredibly pale and cannot tan, I feel really self conscience about this. Are there any fair skinned celebrities who are considered beautiful? Like I wish I had Ariana Grande's skin tone

Yes I’m very pale and I’m not self conscious of it at all anymore, I’m 32, maybe I was when I was younger but now it’s not a thought in my head! I do not care or even think about it. Plus fair skin is beautiful 

• Jahal

Of course. All skin tones can be pretty. If your skin is clean and well cared for that's what matters.

• Kyle

absolutely it is.  

amy adams.  emma watson. liv tyler.  cate blanchett.  

you need to find colors that compliment your skin so you do feel confident and comfortable.  

To me, yes it is.

I like lightly tanned skin, I think that is best. But Jennifer Connelly is a beautiful fair skinned actress so is Kate Winslet. Ariana's skin tone is too dark imo. 

All skin types are beautiful

Yup, don't worry. Just choose your cosmetics and clothes right.