What would you like to know?

Favorite Answer

Why is god malevolent? Really? Boredom? Something to do? Is "an idle mind is the Devil's playground" actually true? Even for god? Is being Eternal with Omnipotence a "curse", so to speak, and he got sadistically enraged that he ran out of cool ideas, and just wanted to take it out on me?

I do know he is a Dystheistic Deist with a Satanic Contempt Id. But where did the contempt come from? And how is a contempt Id intrinsically Satanic? I also know he just wanted to be The Ultimate Injustice. But why? Because there are no other gods to stop him? Bexause there are no Metaphysical Police? Is god an Anarchist, of sorts? 

Seriously. The fvck is wrong with the dude?

• RP

What is really on your mind.

That why doesn´t my girl text me back?

The winning Powerball numbers

• Hey

Hmmmm.... How long will I burn?

I would like to know every individual's thoughts between the last ice age and the year 6000. And I want to know how old ants feel about being sent on dangerous, food-finding missions. It hardly seems like a fair way to treat the most senior members of the community.

is tea at 3 out of line or is it a nasty habit

everything............................