Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

Who controls the accounts "Aaliyah Hakeem", "Yoel Cohen", "Accepting Reality", "Sayid Sawa", and "Servant of Allah"?

All I know is that they have basic knowledge on Islam and Judaism, they constantly attack Islam though. Can anyone tell me who they are and why they block you instead of proving to you they're not frauds when you call them out? All I know is that they always ask their questions from Yahoo! Answers Australia and that they always come online at around 6AM GMT (Greenwich Mean Time).

Favorite Answer

Suicide Sophie.

How many times are you going to ask the same question. They are all jihadis working for ISIS. They are a special forces unit hired by ISIS to spread Muslim propaganda on the internet. They are known as the 50 cent army. They get paid 50 cents for every religious post.

• Lv 7

No such thing, they belong to an Israeli Jew. The 50 Cent Army is a chinese thing, not ISIL