Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 8 months ago

Who is your mentor?

• Aake

My husband, really. I don't think I could have ever become who I am without him, I've learned pretty much everything I've needed to from him and his pretty constant willingness to guide me and help me see everything.

MY DOG...…………...……..15

• Iambi

My mother is my hero and mentor!

It was Dorothy Fontana. Now I am just looking for someone who won't disappoint me by dying.

No one. I've never had a mentor. Being a man I was always expected to figure things out for myself and get it right. When it comes to the workplace it's all I know. And since I've gotten this far without a mentor if one were to be assigned to me I would reject it. When you have to get by relying on yourself then other people's advice and opinions tend not to be worth a whole lot.

I don't have one.

several ..alvin lee (ten years after) ritchie blackmore (deeppurple) and they just released a new album

i'm not mental to have a mentor 

No one. Mentors and people who need them are codependent cvnts