Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

Do you think you are good looking? Why?

i must be. i've never had anyone say i wasn't and i haven't broken any mirrors lately

I used to think I wasn't. I never thought I was super ugly, but I definitely thought I was below average, and had days of not really liking my face much. But these days..? I'm in a beautiful, loving relationship with someone who really loves me and appreciates me! Mostly for my soul/personality, but he also thinks I'm physically beautiful! And I've been noticing that my opinion of myself has also really changed for the better, as of lately, because of it! Which is AWESOME!!! Because I feel safe in knowing that I'm loved, exactly as I am. And I also love him, exactly as he is. And he is beautiful to me, inside and out! I know he hasn't always liked his body much, either. But I love it! And just generally love him! We're both weird as f*ck people, and we've both struggled with bad self-confidence, a lack of self-acceptance, feeling like outsiders / freaks / rejects, etc... But now we can support one another! And help increase each other's self-confidence, self-love and self-acceptance, that way! It's f*cking AWESOME!! And he deserves it, more than anyone. Truly, from the bottom of my heart, he does. <3 :)

Source(s): <3 <3 <3 ;)

Yeah because i am a 2001 generation

No, because I'm 86.

I know I'm good looking. 

that aint for me to say ive done alright