Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 8 months ago

Does u think atheists can stop atacking christmas for just one year?

• Rick

I hope so.  Just because they don't believe in it doesn't mean they have to put it down to justify their beliefs.

Personally, I don't attack Christmas.  In fact, my family celebrates it as a national holiday.  We gather together, exchange gifts, and enjoy a nice Christmas feast.  The Christians among us offer prayers while the atheists remain respectfully silent.

• Shadow

I do not attack a made up event of the year for religious nut jobs to believe in. I wouldn't know how to go about attacking christmas and I would not want to. Why don't religious nut jobs stop attacking vulnerable people into making them believe what they believe in? Religious nut jobs are psychological bullies by playing mind games and forcing their views on others which causes psychological damage to the person.

So let me get this right you believe that you can make up a religion and then just "borrow" already existing holidays and traditions for it and add bits to your story. if you remove all of the pagan traditions the date, the tree, the presents, the decorations even the virgin birth can be traced back to pagan roots, there is definitely no inn and no stable in the bible, again according to the bible they were visited by Magi no mention of 3 or that they were kings it does say they visit a house, not a stable and the baby, who is to be called Immanuel, was 2 years old, the animals were added by st Francis in the first nativity in the 11th century it does mention shepherds on the hills with newborn lambs, in midwinter? the tradition of eating turkey originated in 14th century England so you can have whatever is left or, maybe, try sticking it on the religious festival from another religion, why not try Ramadan?

have a cool  yule and a happy holiGays

luv ya

The Darrener

In what ways do you feel it is being attacked?

boo hoo little snowflake......

Never!! Ha! Ha! Ha! I plan to put up a tree, decorate, bake cookies and watch Elf until it hurts Baby Jesus right in the feels! Ha! Ha! Ha! I will agitate for world peace and good will toward all humankind!! Damn it! You will not stop me, you curmudgeonly spoilsport! This year I will dress the dogs as reindeer for the eve as an opening salvo for the day of all days. I will not go down without a cup of eggnog! I will win this war on Christmas with my last peppermint breath!! Ha! Ha! Ha!

Christmas 2019 isn't even on our agenda this year, we're too busy planing an assault on sweetest day 2020.

We're going all in on this one too, so we need Xmas off to prepare.

• Mike

Every atheist I know loves Christmas and has never attacked it.

Do you think Christians can stop attacking atheists for just one day...?

mite Be. 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱