asked in Arts & HumanitiesPhilosophy · 8 months ago

is it just me, or does it seem like NOBODY is outside ever these days on weekends? is it because it is December?

I mean i worked outside in a neighborhood today, and i saw maybe 2 people during the whole day. Everyone was inside their homes i guess? or maybe they were at the shopping mall? or where? it was a Saturday too. and i mean it looked like i was the only person in the world. why?

WHAT DO PEOPLE DO? JUST SPEND TIME WATCHING TV? OR IS IT JUST COMPUTER THESE DAYS? DOING WHAT? WHY?

• Tasm

All the entertainment is inside. Why go outside.

sucking butts..............

The city I live in (not America) I struggled to move at times, so many people were out. Weather wasn't that good either. Just above freezing with rain. Malls don't usually have any quality stores over here, though.

• Mike

Its   cold  .....................

Uhh, I'm outside right now. On my meal break. My work truck has a computer in it.

• .

It's cold man..