Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 8 months ago

Why in my dream, was I crying, begging and pleading for The Lord when I haven't been giving Him any thought or consideration?

Stop eating those 12-inch pizzas just before bedtime. The cause of religious epiphany dreams is indigestion.

Some part of your psyche might be afraid. Or your spirit is dissatisfied with your conduct. Take your pick.

Because you I haven't been giving Him any thought or consideration!

Interesting, you are being give a letter in a bottle IMO

Cah yuh nuh no seh a di last days a come round

Give tanks rude bwoy

Your psyche is pushing you to begin treating others properly: stop pushing their totes, stealing their numbers, resenting your dad for not letting you eat (hide) in his car, and wishing everyone for hell. 

By reciting the rosary every day with care and sincerity, a person can better know the meanings of dreams that have meanings. Further, it is good to have true devotion to the Angel Gabriel, whose name is representative of strength and who was a guardian angel for the Virgin Mary and St. Philomena during their natural lives. St. Gabriel is the patron saint of messengers and postal workers.