My teacher stole from me! Next steps?

I am in 11th grade and I was in English on wednesday and she was teaching and at the end of the school day I couldn’t find my wallet with money and my cards and looked everywhere but I couldn’t find it anywhere and on friday I checked my english classroom during class and then I noticed my wallet on my english teachers desk while she was on her computer and i know it was mine because of the sticker i put on it and as soon as i looked and she noticed me looking, i saw my english teacher grab the wallet and hide it and I immediately confronted her and she denied having it and told me she’ll send me to the office if i don’t go back to my seat and i’m really angry because i know for a fact it was my wallet because it had a sticker i got from the dentist plus a stain i got on it a few years ago. i don’t know what to do

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

tell the police about it

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Misrepresentation is a TOS violation. What is your sincere question about family? 

• VAA
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

You report it to the Principals office immediately and get your family involved if you have to.  I think you will find she will have to cough it up with some kind of lame story rather than be found guilty of theft.  Good luck.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.