My teacher stole from me! Next steps?

I am in 11th grade and I was in English on wednesday and she was teaching and at the end of the school day I couldn’t find my wallet with money and my cards and looked everywhere but I couldn’t find it anywhere and on friday I checked my english classroom during class and then I noticed my wallet on my english teachers desk while she was on her computer and i know it was mine because of the sticker i put on it and as soon as i looked and she noticed me looking, i saw my english teacher grab the wallet and hide it and I immediately confronted her and she denied having it and told me she’ll send me to the office if i don’t go back to my seat and i’m really angry because i know for a fact it was my wallet because it had a sticker i got from the dentist plus a stain i got on it a few years ago. i don’t know what to do

Favorite Answer

tell the police about it

Misrepresentation is a TOS violation. What is your sincere question about family? 

• VAA

You report it to the Principals office immediately and get your family involved if you have to.  I think you will find she will have to cough it up with some kind of lame story rather than be found guilty of theft.  Good luck.