Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureRoyalty ยท 1 month ago

True or false, Princess Diana gave you money at some point in your life?

Favorite Answer

She didn't give me any money, but as a tax payer I must have given her loads.

• Edna

False.ย  Diana never gave me or anyone I know any money. She was barely aware that we 'little people" existed, much less loan us any money.

• Clo

Diana, Princess of Wales, was a patron for many causes. She raised money for these people.

I did not know Diana. I never met Diana. I was not a beneficiary of any of her causes. The answer is false for me. There are people who did see money given to their organizations, so the answer changes for each person.

Diana was Princess of Wales. Her then-husband, Charles, did not see money from the now-defunct Civil List, or Crown Estates, his money coming from the Duchy of Cornwall enterprises he expanded and ran to earn money to fund his work and private lives. Tax payers did not give the couple "loads" of money.

• Jade

False............................

True or false, you are a troll.

False but a judge letting her take ยฃ17million off that twit made my day.

I never met her and she certainly didn't give me any money - why would she, even if I had met her???

She never gave me the time of day.ย ย 

• Indirectly true. When I was at primary school, we were each given a Charles and Diana crown (worth 25p) and that wouldn't have happened if Princess Diana had not married Prince Charles.ย 

I don't think I've received money from her so I'll say false