Why do republicans support the caging of “illegal” children?

If you supporting locking those kids because “they’re illegal”. You would have supported locking up Kids in the Holocaust Because “they’re Jewish” or Native American children because “they’re native”. This is not just a travesty, it’s a historical pattern of racism 

Attachment image

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Talk to Obama. He's the one who signed the bill and built the cages - not TRUMP !!

• 1 month ago

You dummy. The "caging" began with thee Obama Administration. In case you haven't been paying attention the Libs were crying about the fact that kids were being separated from their parents (illegal aliens). Make up your mind. You can't have it both ways!

• 1 month ago

wierd, when the UN just issued a report last week criticizing the caging of children by the US.

most liberal media outlets jumped on that report

till they found out, the report was criticizing Obama, not Trump

then all those liberal media outlets quickly deleted the UN report

and we all remember when liberal put children into concentration camps in WW ll just like the nazi's did

• 1 month ago

We keep them secure to keep them safe from assault by you pedophyles and human trafficers.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

That's sort of a straw man argument given that pretty much no republican actually wants to put children into cages. They do support secure borders and good parenting, which includes not risking your child's life by illegally sending him or her into a foreign country unattended. 

• Ashley1 month agoReport

So punish the kids because the parents crossed? Yes in America kids are taken away from parents that commit crimes, but they aren’t locked in cages separated from any and all relatives and dying of flu

• 1 month ago

Go fvck yourself, lying whore. You're never going to win an argument by comparing illegal aliens to victims of actual racism and genocide.

• ...Show all comments
    • McNamara
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Why are you still talking? I told you to fvck off. No one who would seriously compare border control to genocide is worthy of respect.

• 1 month ago

You mean the cages Obama built? 

So it’s ok when kids are dying in cells because other people do it? Is that your argument? Your answer is assuming I give a rats *** about politics or that I affiliate with a political side 

• 1 month ago

You do know the picture of the kids in steel cages from 2014 under Obama administration

https://apnews.com/a98f26f7c9424b44b7fa927ea1acd4d...

So it’s ok when kids are dying in cells because other people do it? Is that your argument? Your answer is assuming I give a rats *** about politics or that I affiliate with a political side 

• 1 month ago

I'm all for immediate deportation with no hold awaiting a hearing .

Attachment image

This whole comment complete with the meme reeks of racism holy shi t 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Because theyre inhumane racists

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.