simon asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 month ago

I believe that churches mosques and synagoges should be pulled down and repalced with British pubs selling good food?

Those who don't agree should be put to death

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

You could turn them into housing for the homeless as they are a waste of space as they are.

• 1 month ago

A British pub selling good food? They're like gold dust, and most of them close down in weeks, so good luck.

• 1 month ago

What is a British pub? British is a political term.

• 1 month ago

Any religion that advocated for the death of people yes, their places of worship should be torn down. Not all religions are evil.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

I believe that you are a complete and utter idiot.

• 1 month ago

Yes, they are doing so. Churches are so materialistic that they are doing pubs business and taking Bible preaching as an entertainment as pop stars singing in a pub.

• Clive
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Did you have a question?

• 1 month ago

I agree that mosques should be demolished. They have no place in Britain. 

• ...Show all comments
    • simon1 month agoReport

Same with Christianity in Church people are being taught to hate the west and same goes for synagogues all their hatred is written down in the old testament bible and the new testament bible.

• 1 month ago

So''...you must be that fellow called simple Simon 

• i think you sound like a foolish clown, this is a christian nation still and we will always need churches as they are sacred to our heritage, and we of course need other places of worship for other denominations.

• simon1 month agoReport

We are not a Christian nation, we are a multi cultural nation with different reigions and Charles Darwins beleifs are actually true western heritage all about nature and science just like our Pagan ancestors of the Celts Germans and Romans.  Christianity is not a religion it's an idol cult and evil.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.