Texans VS Titans?

Who's winning? Whoever is correct about who wins gets best answer. If multiple people say the same winning team I will give best answer to the person who gives the best reasoning why they think the team will win. If you say who wins after the game has started, you don't get anything.

Favorite Answer

Houston because they always win against tennessee, and watson has been good lately

I am picking the Titans. They are on a roll. The Texans are pretty inconsistent.

• Bob

I think the Titans will win.

Titans the titans are better I think

31-27 Titans. Texans at times have been wildly inconsistent; they beat the Chiefs and Patriots in certain weeks and turned around and flop at home to the Broncos and drop a game to the Colts. Titans always felt like they needed a QB change; Marcus Mariota was clearly not the answer and Ryan Tannehill is flourishing. Titans also have been taking the ball away, too.

Last time I gave you nearly the exact score and lost BA to guy who picked the wrong team. I'm not sure you're worth my picks. 

• To which game? If I did in fact make a mistake please clarify.

Texans and the points. Generally teams that are embarrassed the week before play much better the following week.

• Mike W

I'll pick Houston.  Neither team is very good this year, and you could probably just flip a coin on this one.  

The Titans will win. They have enough defense and are at home.

• Kathy

I have the Titans to win by 7 points.