How many lesbians would choose to be with Brad Pitt?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

None. Because they are lesbians. 

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Zero. It's a tautology, buddy.

• reme_1
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Are you really that stupid???? Lesbians are not interested in being with ANY male.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Pitt has been an advocate for lgbt rights for years, so I’m sure many lesbians would get along with him just fine as friend and nothing more. I remember hearing on the news how used to hang out with Melissa Etheridge - a lesbian singer from the 90’s. 

And if he was gay - which he is not - I’d go for him. But in the mean time - I just wish him all the best because as a straight man he is great ally to lgbt.

Source(s): Gay man
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 8 months ago

How old is he? 60?

• ted
    Lv 5
    8 months ago

If "be with" refers to being in a romantic situation, then no lesbian would choose Brad Pitt, because lesbians do not have a romantic interest in men.  

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Pretty much most of them with a few exceptions. Although I can not even think of a single notorious lesbian who would say no.

• Cogito
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

If by 'be with' you mean have sex with him, the answer is obviously none of them.

Lesbians are not sexually attracted to males.  Not Brad Pitt - none of them.

• 8 months ago

Slim to none. I'm sure most would prefer to be with Angelina Jolie or Jennifer Aniston

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.