Are you glad America is not supporting the climate talks instead protecting Americans from carbon taxes and wealth transfer to poor nations?

I know I am.

im glad about it too

• Biff

You don't live somewhere coastal and low-lying then. Somewhere like Miami Beach where sea levels have risen nearly a foot since the 1920s and where the rate of rise is accelerating as polar ice and glaciers melt. Or drought hit California where tinder dry forests have been burning. If you lived in parts of Australia you would be experiencing record high temperatures and uncontrolable forest fires.

Bury you head in the sand because it doesn't affect you but don't be so sure your children if you have any won't escape the affects even if only indirectly.

• Biff

You're parrotting old BS Harry. The house is set back from the sea on rising ground and the edge of the grounds is a clifftop. And sea levels are actually measured with tide gauges. They aren't theoretical or nonsense.

It's the silliest stuff I've ever heard. It's no wonder the worlds' foremost expert and advocate is a kid with mental problems. How they ever expect this idiocy to catch on I'll never know.

Most assuredly not. Just my two cents.

I [cough, cough] sure [choke] am [wheeze]!

Strike-up the band.

I think I'll burn some COAL tonight!

• Mike

Yes   ,The World  Bank is  greedy 

• sam

Try protecting miami when it is under water

• Biff

OK, the non-scientist Al Gore's historical warning was more than a little premature but sea levels havev risen nearly a foot since the 1920s and the rate of rise is increasing. Miami Beach is spending $millions on mitigation because seawater flooding has become more frequent.

• America is the poor nation.

No.  America has been the big bully blocking progress all of my life.