Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 months ago

Isn't any US citizen who has supported or accommodated Greta Thornburg guilty of exactly the same thing we are accusing Trump of doing?

Section 30121(b) of Title 52 of the United States Code makes it illegal for any US person to solicit or accept anything of value from a foreign national in connection with a political campaign.

Isn't Greta a foreign national?

Isn't she being solicited anytime someone asks her to make a speech or appearance?

Can't her Trump bashing be considered something of value?

Isn't Trump in the midst of a political campaign?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago
    Favourite answer

It can be. However, the outrage only goes one way. You can be corrupt like Biden or Hillary and it doesn't excite a comment.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

No, not the same at all

• 8 months ago

Greta Thornburg is aligned with no political party.

• Mike
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Greta is   using  plastic  dishes and  riding on   trains 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Kenny
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

She is a 16 year old with anger issues .  No one in their right mind really cares what she says .

• 8 months ago

Greta is speaking out against polluters in general, not Trump in particular. Trump is the one bashing her, probably out of jealousy, because she doesn't have to print up fake Time covers to be person of the year.

• 8 months ago

Oh..

it's OK when Dems do that kinda stuff.

• 8 months ago

Remind me which political campaign I am running. It appears to have slipped my mind.

Lv 5
    8 months ago

They're only guilty of being brainless morons. Greta is a foreign national. Not a foreign nation. 

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

True.   We're going to war with America, globally.  Life,or America?  Oddly, some choose life.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.