Is Trump proof 30% of Americans are illiterate?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago
    Favourite answer

You really need to stop letting him occupy your mind so much.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Of course not.  Trump does not represent 30 percent or even 100% of Americans.  He only does his job for 100% of them, and I don't think he goes by anything other than statistics.  The statistics are proof, and the illiterate Americans are many, many more than they were a generation ago.  The numbers have been getting much worse in the last 20 or more years.  Anything Trump is doing is lessening that dreadful statistic, fortunately.  We've been being dumbed down for too long and it's a shame when the really bright are held back because of the dumb *sses and the - let's just say the dumb *sses.

• 8 months ago

Nope.  Trump is proof that a huge chunk of Republican voters were deeply unhappy with the current crop of presidential candidates.  The Republican establishment needs to figure this out, or there will be more Trump's.  

It's people like you that makes Republicans think the other side is elitist & out of touch.  LOL - Keep up the good work.  

• 8 months ago

Not necessarily "illiterate". They are followers of a cult leader, and they are not intellectually curious enough to seriously analyze the arguments made against Trumpism.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 8 months ago

No.  No.  No. No.

• 8 months ago

Proof that human beings are seriously flawed intellectually and are so misinformed that they would actually support a wannabe strongman that promises them he can fix all their problems. I guess we haven't learned from history.

Source(s): Hitler
  • Dze
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

i think trump has proved how violent, unhinged, and mostly substance abusing the left is ...

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.