problem with my transgender older sibling, read details?

i have an older sibling, female to male (ftm), with really. my parents call my older sibling 'she/her' when older sibling isn't around because she has a bad attitude and anger issues and is always yelling at people, even strangers. is this bad?

• reme_1

Your parents can not deal with it. It is a shame.

Yes. Calling him "she/her" is just downright rude and outright offensive, especially when he isn't around to defend himself

Is her narcissistic rage bad or the fact the mother who gave birth to her knows she's female, no matter how much she currently wishes otherwise? It sounds like testosterone poisoning and that can take as short as 6 months before it atrophies your uterus/ovaries/vagina. 2-5 years is the average. It just depends on the person. I wish you sister well. I hope she snaps out of her self-harming hatred-fueled delusion before she does irreparable harm her body.