Why do people always reiterate "women can be bad too"?

Until women have  killed as many as men have or until we benefit from violence like men have, I don't buy that women are "just as bad"

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

I know right, but the worst of all is how men always blame women for everything like its their fault that men have become war makers, rapists, criminals, murderers, violent gangs, drug traffickers etc. because of bad parenting from mothers as if mothers raise and teach their sons to be like that, they also blame women for being victims of domestic violence or rape, say that they deserved it cause they provoked it, its always the woman’s fault, never their own. It’s such a shame that men don’t take responsibilities themselves but instead they always blame women for everything which shows that they are actually pathethic cowards. 

• 1 month ago

women are more innocent than men like 99% difference

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Women are not just as bad. It's a deflect so men never have to do anything about their overwhelming numbers. Men don't just not care about high male violence--they approve of it. It keeps women in line.

• 1 month ago

First of all I won’t deny that many men are guilty of violent acts .

Now I wonder how you reached your conclusions considering that abortion kills more babies worldwide speaking that terrorists attacks or mass shootings put together . You don’t consider abortion to be murder because the “ law says so “? Well , there was a time when the “ law “ used to say that it was “ ok “ to enslave blacks or kill Jews . 

Now I’m aware that many babies are aborted because the father encouraged the mother to do it .. 

I still think that your claims are inaccurate .

• ...Show all comments
    • Lesoid1 month agoReport

Also it serves as an equalizer. Men get to live in an individualistic way in which involved parenthood is more of an option than for women. Abortion is not the same violence as male violence.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Cyrus
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Well I understand the in Western Culture, men tend to be the most violent, mostly only in reference to a cause or a defense. Movies always portray the evil man causing chaos and havoc, but I hope you're not referencing what you're implying on what you see on tv. It's true that men have killed more than women (probably), during wars, and some domestic cases. Have you taken into account the number of abortion babies that are 100% in control of women? Or the number of women who have sent men to jail on the false accusation of a rape or assault? Your concern for comparing men with women is irrelevant in America. I don't know what country you're in, but I urge you to understand the flaws of both men and women. Comparing who's more evil or who has killed more shows a lack of empathy for the people effected.

Think Before You Act ^_^

• ...Show all comments
    • Cyrus
      Lv 5
      1 month agoReport

False rape accusations may be increasing, but so are Law Enforcements skepticism. Women in American have been accusing men of rape so many times that people are beginning to not take it seriously, and the people who are really raped are effected. Yea feminists have definitely proven women can be bad

• 1 month ago

"Why do people always reiterate "women can be bad too"?"

That reiteration occurs no doubt whenever someone first uses men as a collective in that age old bigoted way of trying to paint all men as collectively bad.  Once the collective  mindset is created in any argument, then it becomes the immature discussion of girls vs boys.

The problem of course is when powerful lobby groups enter the field, like feminism.  Then it becomes organized feminism with its Establishment financing and political lobby, against men.  And THAT'S the problem.  Of course, if we put aside the completely immature questions here, then most of the issues in this forum are between feminists and men, ...and not women and men.

I'll say it again; collectively blaming anybody ...men, Blacks, Jews, is the precursor to excusing hatred against entire groups based on the actions of the few.  We had this legal discrimination against specific groups by law in our past history.  And instead of ending it entirely, we are creeping backwards by entertaining feminist lobby ideas about penalizing men as an entire group in order to combat what -they- have define as "sexism".

• God
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Women not only can be bad too, they are much worse. Most only care about money. Most get bored in a marriage, cheat, and leave (but still expect money from their ex). Most domestic violence injuries are caused by women toward men and children...despite feminists lies. Women are more likely to abuse children. 40% of boys molested are done so by women. 90% of sexual assault in juvenile detention centers is perpetuated by women. Only 15% of molestation cases where a boy is the victim are persecuted. Women are considered the victim when they rape children. Men and boys are blamed for sexual assault and abuse...especially by women. And on and on... 

• ...Show all comments
    • Bill
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Also, that 15% number is wrong. You're citing a study that is speaking towards all child victims, not just boys. 

• y
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Women are the primary abusers of children, by a rate of more then three to one.

• Bill
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

@Kelly: Juvenile detention debunks that claim nicely. The male personal in those centers rarely sexually abuse anyone, but the female personal do all the time. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I don't think people say that, so I too have to think that you've chosen to hang around a very specific type of weirdos.

Everyone knows that the typical woman is worse than the typical man and no one thinks that men can't be bad, so normal people don't discuss this topic, because there's no conflict on it that could make it in any way interesting.

• 1 month ago

How does "women can be bad too" translate into women are "just as bad"? They have two completely different meanings.

• David B.
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

I'm just going off of what you wrote. Are you holding "people" responsible for that as well?

• Lee
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Nope, never heard that.. Must be the company you keep.. or your vivid imagination.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.