Ivo asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 month ago

What do you think of this idea for a sitcom? Honest answers please.?

I am a huge fan of sitcoms and that inspired me to create my own. I want it to be animated, Rick and Morty drawing style. I have an idea, it s about two highschools kids who knew each other in the past. They studied together in middle school but got separated when one of them moved out. Now in the last year of high school they got reunited and make plans to move in together as roomates for college. One of them is a cool, trouble-maker, adventure-seeking and has a lot of friends. The other is a introvert who is obsessed with reading books as a hobby and lives his life through his imagination. It will be also a perfect blend between friendship and family life. Does it sound good? I will be drawing the pictures in a sort of like a comic book

except for the moving part it sounds like Daria

You are still in school, right?  If so,  work on it and keep working.  Who knows.

There has to be more details about the characters and is ti a drama or a comedy and if so you need to create the things that will make the episodes interesting such as more details about the two main characters other than one is more of an introvert and the other more of an extrovert.

It sounds truly awful.