DCM
Lv 4
DCM asked in Business & FinanceCorporations · 1 month ago

Marathon Interview Session for Job? Likeliness to get job?

I am currently in the advanced stages of the interviewing process for a competitive corporate job with a major company, I am being flown up to the company's headquarters for a final round of interviews which will consist of four back-to-back interviews with various senior directors and VPs all in the same day, the fourth and final interview is with a senior HR representative. Any advice on how to make an impression? Also, what is the likeliness that I will be selected for the job? 

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Judy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Likelihood of your getting the job depends on how many other people are in this final round and how well you and they do. Could be a couple others, or could be just you.

• 1 month ago

good luck and all the best

• 1 month ago

Get plenty of sleep the night before.  Don't drink alcohol or over-caffeinate yourself.  Do hydrate. Take a few deep breaths between interviews. You need to be fresh and focused for what will be a packed day. 

There's no way to guess what your chances are without knowing how many other candidates are still under consideration. It isn't uncommon for large corporations to do in-person interviews with several candidates. 

• Murzy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

They have an investment in you. Unless you royally screw up, you got it.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

The likelihood depends on how good of a job you do and the number of candidates.  Impossible for anyone here to say.  The fact that you are being invited back for another interview definitely means they are interested.

• 1 month ago

"what is the likeliness that I will be selected for the job? "

:-)

The likelihood is based on how many other candidates they bringing in for this round:

- if 3, then your likelihood is 33%

- if 1, it is yours to lose

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.