My mom divorced my dad because he’s a liar. Should I warn my dad’s girlfriend that he’s a liar?
He is a bad man
- FoofaLv 71 month agoFavorite Answer
She'll figure it out eventually. I wouldn't get involved.
- TepeeLv 71 month ago
No, stay out of their business.
- something fishyLv 71 month ago
No, stay out of it and move forward for you.
If i knew that my interaction with him would be very little if at all
- Barb OuthereLv 71 month ago
No, do not attempt to tell her, for two reasons.
1. She is unlikely to believe you. He has probably told her a different story about the divorce
2. She will find out for herself in good time. He is unlikely to have changed that much.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- PatriciaLv 71 month ago
Maybe make your own decisions about your Dad given some time. Seems like your mother is putting things into your head. I don't know, i'm not there.
And unless his girlfriend is mentally deficient, she will figure out how your dad's behavior is given time.
- Anonymous1 month ago
My story. My husband was divorced 10 years before he met me. After we married his daughter came to our house for dinner. She proceeded to tell me ALL about her father cheating on her mother and that's why they divorced.
And so I went and got the divorce papers. HE divorced HER based on a report by a licensed private investigator.
Stay out of it.
- pearlmarLv 71 month ago
No, it's none of your business.
- 1 month ago
yes bc he will do it to her