Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 8 months ago

My mom divorced my dad because he’s a liar. Should I warn my dad’s girlfriend that he’s a liar?

He is a bad man

She'll figure it out eventually. I wouldn't get involved.

• Tepee

No, stay out of their business.

No, stay out of it and move forward for you.

If i knew that my interaction with him would be very little if at all

No, do not attempt to tell her, for two reasons.

1. She is unlikely to believe you. He has probably told her a different story about the divorce

2. She will find out for herself in good time. He is unlikely to have changed that much.

Maybe make your own decisions about your Dad given some time. Seems like your mother is putting things into your head. I don't know, i'm not there.

And unless his girlfriend is mentally deficient, she will figure out how your dad's behavior is given time.

My story.  My husband was divorced 10 years before he met me.  After we married his daughter came to our house for dinner.  She proceeded to tell me ALL about her father cheating on her mother and that's why they divorced.

And so I went and got the divorce papers.  HE divorced HER based on a report by a licensed private investigator.

Stay out of it.

No, it's none of your business.

yes bc he will do it to her