Why does snoring make me so mad?

I absolutely hate the sound of people snoring. Every night my girlfriend snores and I get very annoyed and very angry and I'm wondering why.  

I was wondering because i also snore when sleeping so is it bad for me to hate it?

Why don't you get some nasal strips and see if that can prevent both of you from snoring?

Snoring is one of the many reasons we can say assuredly that God has a sense of humor.

• k w

nobody likes to have their sleep disturbed.....try closing the door and sleeping on the couch or get a sleeping bag and sleep on the floor, or use a white noise machine, they're nice ! keep it close to your head to block out noise more effectively.....

Who wouldn’t be grumpy if they don’t get enough sleep especially if it’s fragmented sleep. That’s basically whats happening. Who wants to get up every hour or so and then not be able to go back to sleep. 

A lot of people don't like when other people snore ti just natural

because your wife snores