Googel IT support professional certificate ?

I completed the certificate 4 months ago and applied to hundreds of job without a replay anyone completed that certificate? Did it help you get a job? Please tell me more

Keep trying. There are many people out there with equal, greater or lesser qualifications getting into IT jobs all the time. Aim a bit lower to begin, i.e. don't apply for the top jobs right off the bat. Get yourself in at a junior level somewhere and work up experience for yourself. Employers don't just hand out the best jobs because you own a bit of paper. They like to see proof you can do it.

I haven't take that cert nor have I looked much into it. However there are many things to consider. For instance, what's the job market like in your area for IT? Where I live in NorCal, IT jobs are almost non-existent. Even crappy retail "tech" jobs are difficult to get. It isn't because it is super competitive with tons of applicants in this area, but rather there really isn't much demand for this kind of work.

Do you have any other certifications, experience or schooling? Assuming you meet the other requirements for the jobs you're applying, probably the issue is with the certificate. The problem is that this isn't really a well-known certificate. Consider going for an industry standard like the CompTIA A+ at the very least.

What are you wanting to eventually work in IT? The entry level jobs like tech support are great for getting into the IT world, but they don't necessarily pay well. I personally wouldn't to work in tech support for years.