Hubby lost a bet and i want to give him vegetables juices to drink which tastes awful. ?
Like bitter gourd juice etc.. any more ideas?
- ♥Sweetness♥Lv 71 week ago
Raw beet juice. That stuff tastes like mud from the garden.
- oldcraggyguyLv 64 weeks ago
hard to find, but try a durian mellon mixed with garlic cloves and kale.
- deniseLv 71 month ago
Wheat grass juice!
- Filled With GodLv 41 month ago
Dandelion leaves are bitter
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- CrustyCurmudgeonLv 71 month ago
I was on a juice diet for some time, and the grossest thing I found was mature big leaf kale. The juice is a kind of thick green slime that looks kind of like green motor oil and tastes like, well just really bad. BTW what not to give him is pure raw beet juice. That can be fatal.
- 1 month ago
- Anonymous1 month ago
fruit juices? they taste better. Freshly squeezed orange etc.
- Lady DarknessLv 61 month ago
Pumpkins are bitter lol , get a juicer and juice one