What kind of skull is this?

I believe its some kind of bird. It was found in northeast florida, us.

• L.N.

It doesn't look like a skull. I think it is part of a pelvis, probably turkey if found near a picnic table. 

With a crest on the back of the skull, that pretty much eliminates the 'bird' aspect, they have smooth skulls.

It would help to get a different view of the skull.  Any indication of teeth? It's a mammal then (opossums have a tall crest at the back of the skull). If it looks all smooth, it can be a reptile.

The easiest way to get an identification is to go down to any veterinarian clinic and just ask for an ID on it.  I did that once with a carnivore skull I found, it was too small to be a fox/coyote, it wasn't a dog, it had chewing teeth so it wasn't a cat. It wasn't a raccoon or opossum skull. Turns out it was a gray fox, which is a different shape than a red fox.  They thought it was cool I brought it in for an ID and knew at once what it was.

Looks more like a chupacabra to me