Movie Section: What are your thoughts on It's a Wonderful Life (1946)?

IMO: This movie was absolute classic Christmas Movie and I loved it. I can watch this movie every year of the holiday.

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago
    Favourite answer

It's a very good movie. Zuzu is here for the Christmas market every year selling memorabilia. One of the most popular booths.

• 8 months ago

Its #3 on my all time favorites list

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Great all time classic movie, right up there with Laurel and Hardy March of the Wooden Soldiers !!

• 8 months ago

Dated and old fashioned. And the way they talk. "Why I outta pound you". And I hate black and white. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 8 months ago

I've never watched the movie in its entirety since black-and-white films hurt my eyes... but that one famous line in it is actually one I've said aloud myself.

Life is tough.

• 8 months ago

I love it. It's a terrific movie. It's a real shame that it flopped when it first came out. 

• It Is One Of My Favorite Christmas Movies!

Here Is My 5 Favorites

5. The Polar Express

4. A Christmas Story

3. Miracle On 34th Street (1947)

2. It's A Wonderful Life

1. A Christmas Carol (1951)

• 8 months ago

I don't see why not. I watch holiday movies on non-holiday days. Hell, Hallmark has Christmas in September. Christmas in October, etc. If one wants to watch Christmas all year long, watch Hallmark. I like to watch The Holiday with Cameron Diaz and other people any time because it shows snow and no snow.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Good movie but I'm tired of it after 55 years. Some advice, don't watch it every year if you want to keep enjoying it.

• 8 months ago

Kind of depressing.

• 8 months ago

It’s an awesome movie, watch it almost every year. It has a good plot and everything, it’s one of my dad’s favorite Christmas movies.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.