Movie Section: What are your thoughts on It's a Wonderful Life (1946)?

IMO: This movie was absolute classic Christmas Movie and I loved it. I can watch this movie every year of the holiday.

It's a very good movie. Zuzu is here for the Christmas market every year selling memorabilia. One of the most popular booths.

Its #3 on my all time favorites list

Great all time classic movie, right up there with Laurel and Hardy March of the Wooden Soldiers !!

Dated and old fashioned. And the way they talk. "Why I outta pound you". And I hate black and white. 

I've never watched the movie in its entirety since black-and-white films hurt my eyes... but that one famous line in it is actually one I've said aloud myself.

Life is tough.

I love it. It's a terrific movie. It's a real shame that it flopped when it first came out. 

• It Is One Of My Favorite Christmas Movies!

Here Is My 5 Favorites

5. The Polar Express

4. A Christmas Story

3. Miracle On 34th Street (1947)

2. It's A Wonderful Life

1. A Christmas Carol (1951)

I don't see why not. I watch holiday movies on non-holiday days. Hell, Hallmark has Christmas in September. Christmas in October, etc. If one wants to watch Christmas all year long, watch Hallmark. I like to watch The Holiday with Cameron Diaz and other people any time because it shows snow and no snow.

Good movie but I'm tired of it after 55 years. Some advice, don't watch it every year if you want to keep enjoying it.

Kind of depressing.

It’s an awesome movie, watch it almost every year. It has a good plot and everything, it’s one of my dad’s favorite Christmas movies.