Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 10 months ago

Is the USA really going to collapse?

Wouldn't it better to get training 

to go live in a tent in the forest? 

43 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 months ago
    Favourite answer

I am not sure I understand the question but YES, the United States, as all of the Western Capitalistic World, is in the long run going to collapse. It took 300 years to the Roman Empire to collapse. The signs are numerous that our capitalist empire is going to take much less time to be erradicated. Alas, to go and live in a tent in the forest won't be a solution...

• 10 months ago

According to the Bible all the countries are going to collapse. Daniel 2:44

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

God in Heaven will take back his authority over mankind-Genesis 1,2. Jesus will be a ruler for 1 thousand years. -REV.20

Daniel 2:44  “In the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom+ that will never be destroyed. And this kingdom will not be passed on to any other people. It will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms, and it alone will stand forever (2 Tim 3:16,17All)

What Is God’s Kingdom?

Many people know the Lord’s Prayer. What is the meaning of the phrase: “Let your Kingdom come”?

• 10 months ago

God created the earth for humans to take care of it not to ruin it. 

New World Translation

Isaiah 45:18 For  this is what Jehovah says, The Creator of the heavens, the true God, The One who formed the earth, its Maker who firmly established it, Who did not create it simply for nothing, but formed it to be inhabited: “I am Jehovah, and there is no one else. Since this is God’s purpose for the earth, like any other landlord he will not destroy the earth but get rid of the bad tenants. 

Revelation 11:18 But the nations became wrathful, and your own wrath came, and the appointed time came for the dead to be judged and to reward your slaves the prophets and the holy ones and those fearing your name, the small and the great, and to bring to ruin those ruining the earth.”

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 10 months ago

No, the US is great country and it will never collapse. I view it as my second home country, so if it happens, I will be the same way devastated as it would happen with my native country - Georgia.

• 10 months ago

No, and I have evidence of this. They said that the Soveit Union would collapse, and has it, no it has not. Now, I have not been outside in 40 years, but it could not have collapsed that quickly.

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

All political regimes collapse sooner or later. The USA will probably be sooner. 

• 10 months ago

I'm not good with tents in the forest.

• Yes, and sooner rather than later

• 10 months ago

What idiot told you it was? If you want to go live in the forest, be my guest.

• 10 months ago

We are in the midst of a much needed overhaul . If we succeed , America will be better than ever ,,,,,,,,, If the Democrats succeed ,,,,,,,, I hope you have a good tent .

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.