In which culture do you think women love their men the most?

Quite a while ago I was in Thailand and witnessed a family of four on a motorbike collide with a bus. It was a bad accident, they all ended up sprawled across the road and none of them were wearing helmets. The wife of the driver went straight to him and completely ignored her two wailing children. Admittedly, he was in a much poorer state, he will be disfigured for sure. His face was split open. I had to tend to their children who were a little worse for wear but generally okay. Seeing the actions of that lady, I knew for sure that no white woman would prioritise her husband over her children. 

Remember when Rupert Murdoch was being grilled by a British Parliament committee and some bloke threw a cream pie in his face? His wife at the time was Chinese and she leaped over the barricade to crack the assailant one. Again, a white woman would never leap to her husband’s defense in such a manner. We get a raw deal with white women. 

13 Answers

Relevance
  • patty
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

my grandmother told my sister to put the husband first before the kids (she was of Italian extraction) Maybe it depends on the race or what they were brought up to believe.

• Orla C
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It's not a cultural thing at all ... men who treat their women well are treated well in return. Think about this. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Asian women love  the money  and  western citizenship  their old  western husbands  provide  them with so the love of money comes first and  foremost with  them

• 1 month ago

You are indeed a hero in your own mind.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • james
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Has motorcycle so is middle class family. She just seen his paycheck vanish into the air.  So wants to make sure he is well enough to make it to work in the morning.  If not. Hospital bills to pay. His paycheck gone so she needs support him & kids working in a factory at low wage.  Love is a splendid thing. But a paycheck has more to love about it. 

• 1 month ago

she could see kids were not hurt was the reason and she probably scared of her husband anyways 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

The Filipinas love their men so much, just like how Filipinas like to brainwash their boys to being more feminene.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

White of course that is why so many Asian females are chasing white men to marry . 

• ...Show all comments
    • Half Drawn Boy
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Liar. How are you unaware that Aboriginal tribes derive their name from the word for ‘no’ or ‘negative’ in their language? A proper Aboriginal would know that is why the Yugambeh are called as they are. 

• 1 month ago

I don't think culture is a single attribute to the status of relationships; nor is this single example enough to prove your point.

• Rohan
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Don't think this is dependent on culture besides the example you've given,in such situation ,you have no time think, all the actions are spontaneous . 

Attachment image
    • ...Show all comments
    • Mr Jinx
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

HDB your story and your heroic deeds are so very amazing. You must be so proud of your super hero status? Do you wear a mask and cape?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.