What is a national standard in relation to a pharmacy and how does this improve patient care?

I'm struggling with this I have to try and relate this to my part of the country. I have started to talk about NICE guidelines. I Have written a few notes that they develop standards and guidelines, developed new procedures and equipment, provides clinical guidance to the NHS. Is NICE a national standard?

• Tavy

If you google it as I have you will find the info there.

UK

The Farmer C0ck in net ticks that Sin'the'tic drugs have no remedy.

Unless off course, the supercillious supremely obligated masquerading Dr Mcoinik as Zhivargo, sends them to Dam'son-e Hospice suite when they knew they needed Ambisome. And by advocateing you don't know Francisella Tularensis Philomiragia, (Unawares reading from a different text, which is a reflection of what you represent), previously Yersinia (Yer sin near) philomiragia (Fill o Mirage) Because you hell mean't it - Yet Reece pinworm is a Helmentic (So by covering up the intransigent and scale tampering your own bias reflects the Endocrine as the acolytes you really are.

NICE