What happens if u fail performance appraisal twice ?

I failed my performance appraisal 1 time last year. As a result of some disagreement at work I am afraid to fail it the second time what would happen if you fail it the second time

• RP

It really depends on the nature of the shortfall and whether training or other remedial action can improve your performance in that regard, along with company policy.

Electric chair   

Procedures vary by company, so ask your Human Resources department about their rules.

• Judy

You might get fired, might get put on a performance improvement plan.

That depends on the policies of your employer.  You could get fired.  After of year of employment either you are contributing to the company or you aren't.  If you are more trouble than you are worth, they might let you go.  They could also, in theory, do nothing, put you on probation, transfer you, or demote you.  

That's up to your employer.