Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 2 months ago

Why do users sometimes give me rude answers on questions I ask?

11 Answers

Relevance
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Because they can. They get 2 pts whether their answer is helpful or not, accurate or not, applicable or not. The internet has made it easy for anyone who ever wanted to say something rude or obnoxious, but didn't have the courage to do it to someone's face, to do (no fear of physical reprisal). It has allowed the worst in some people to come out, which is a shame. On the upside, it really gives you an idea of who people are on the inside (and those rude ones are not happy or emotionally healthy).

Not every answer someone considers to be rude, is actually rude. Sometimes someone is simply blunt or not sugar-coating their reply, but will get referred to as "rude". Other times, they are simply rude or inappropriate. Report answers that are violations, and move on. Asking why people do anything here is only relevant if you're interested in Psychology.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Probably because sometimes your questions might deserve them.

• 1 month ago

they have chosen to dislike you that is whi I don't ask many questions that way I cannot get abused for asking

• 1 month ago

Because there's a lot of mentally disturbed, or ex-or current drunks here,  who like to be snarky and nasty, and take their anger out on the world. 

That is what the BLOCK option is for. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

The problem lies with a certain number of users who wanted only the two points by posting insulting remarks just to be funny. All this does is not provide the facts that demanded by all their questions and doesn't benefit the community at all. Anyone who answers your questions must always give out detailed information, as required by the Community Guidelines, minus the unnecessary insults. It seems they are already oblivious to the violation being committed in the process. They should be reported for insulting other users. By reporting them, they will be put on notice their disrespectful behavior will not ever be tolerated by the rest of this community.

• LAN
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Because all you post are childish and moronic questions and answer over and over.

This is why you hide your posting history.  Feel free to prove me wrong by opening it up for all to see.  

How many more times do you plan on spamming this instead of growing up and stopping the childish rants and pity me questions you constantly post?

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I've seen your questions so it doesn't surprise me ....

• 2 months ago

Simply because they don't have my charm Olivia my sweet lady.

• Peter
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Folk usually use rude or abusive language because they have had a poor, or no education.

Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

Rude questions deserve rude answers

• 2 months ago

Because this is yahoo answers

Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

Because, Olivia ZZ, you post rude questions

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.