I get woken up every morning with severe abdominal pain, anyone else going through this or ideas on what it might be?

Do I'm 22 yrs old and its almost a year now and still nothing. My gp has gotten me to do many scans, urine tests and blood work. I have tried IBS medications and emeprazole (i think its called, it's for reducing stomach acid). Im honestly at breaking point and i dont know what to do. Every morning at around 6am the pain starts in my abdomen, it's like a dull cramping/burning sensation that becomes excruciating after about an hour. I get out of bed to empty my bladder and i notice the pain goes away almost completely after that, so then I go back to bed. If i dont empty my bladder the pain gets soo bad that it radiates to my upper right back and i start to feel this sharp stabbing pain there. I do have some IBS. Can anyone relate. I've read online people having my exact pain for more that 20 years EVERY MORNING :(. Im terrified!

And yes I have seen a urologist and he doesnt seem to think its a bladder issue since the tests are all normal:(

you need to get an ultrasonogram

of the whole abdomen to find out

if you have kidney stones or gall

bladder stones

an infection in the gut can be a cause

so a routine exam of a stool sample

is advised to find parasites like hookworms

or tapeworms

lastly a colonoscopy will not be a bad idea

• KatieC

It sounds like maybe you need to see a urologist. Have you tried to stop drinking anything earlier in the evening? And peeing right before bed?

• JJ1 month agoReport

Also sometimes i leave it for about an hour because I like my sleep and dont wanna get up at 6am lol. But if i have work im all good i get up at 5am