My urine turned to blue color, help?
I just peeing and something strange.
- ron hLv 72 months agoFavorite Answer
there are a few meds that do that. I don't remember which ones or if they're OTC, but a man I knew did that and I don't remember what he was taking.
- Max HooplaLv 72 months ago
We can't help change the color or your urine.
- James BlackleyLv 72 months ago
Relax your fine,
It was the dye in whatever food you ate that caused it to turn blue. You're fine medically, and there's no risk of serious harm/death either!
It should clear up in a few days.
- pit bulls biteLv 72 months ago
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- audreyLv 72 months ago
Take the little blue disk out of your toilet tank.
- Anonymous2 months ago
That's not normal and healthy at all. Seek a doctor for this issue.