Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceDream Interpretation · 9 months ago

I had a dream I traveled to 40 years ahead in time, did I really do it?

Did it really happen?

I dreamed it was the year 2059 and there was no television except through the internet which was now installed through a chip in your house and projected holographically.

Everyone in the world had free wifi and it was 10G which had the possibility to reach outer space to a degree.

There was a woman President and I think it was Obama's granddaughter.

A cure for cancer and even one for AIDS was getting close.

I saw the beginning of a floating city and cars were beginning to fly in a "skyway".

Out of the blue, the Knicks will have a dynasty in 2024 until the early 2040s and win about 10 or so finals

Sure … the flying cars they promised us in the year 2000 don't come until 2059! It is just not fair! Sorry, but you didn't leave your bed and were merely allowing your subconscious to illustrate what you hope to occur in your future.

You took a mental journey in your dream. Next time you do it, leave me some money, a lot of it.  

Likely you were just lying wrong so your brain was temporarily starved of oxygen and it hallucinated.

If you're from the future, can you tell me which team will win the NBA Finals

You probably just got some bad shrooms

• Petter

Yeah, the dream really happened. You didn't by chance pick up any sport results? =)