patty
patty asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 month ago

how many days a week do u spend on Yahoo Answers?

• .

Zero (I do not spend any full days on YA). However I do spend SOME time on YA approximately 5 - 7 days a week, depending on how busy I am at work and what I have going on over the weekend. I'm usually here during my work day M-F, because my job doesn't keep me very busy. Occasionally I pop in over the weekend, but that varies.

This year, I think I've spent more time on it than any other year. It didn't use to come here on a daily basis... I do tend to disappear for several weeks or sometimes months.

I AM USUALLY HERE EACH DAY...

• Laredo

I tend to visit this site every day, I may not answer any questions but I look through the questions/answers that other users have submitted.  I am on here perhaps 10/15 minutes per day that is all.

• Eastside Guz

That's the same for me. I grew up in an era before cellphones and the Internet (former computer operator) and do not stay glued to the cellphone like the Internet zombies you see.

• Daniel

7 im on here Every Day

• Teresa

8 days a week.

I am invariably on every day.   Some days it's for 10 minutes, ......some days it might be 20 minutes several times a day...............if and when I have the time.   I hop on and off, depending on my schedule.  When I have bronchitis, (again)......like I do now,  (because I get it often)  the only cure is sitting and resting......and then I tend to just relax in my chair  and either watch  movies or type my brains out here.  It helps pass the time, when I can't breathe. 

24/7. I love this site, especially the trolls.

I gained 500 points in s month. You might wonder why I'm only level 3 when I'm here 3 years. That's 'cause I made my account 3 years ago and went inactive for 2.75 years.

• Petter

'bout fiftytwoish