Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 1 month ago

I am thinking about writing a story about two witches that fall in love, but I have absolutely no idea what to name it?

I was thinking about naming it bewitched, but I feel like too many things are already named that, so I wanted so other ideas for names. It is a more modern story of two high school students. One of them is a nicer popular girl and the other is that one strange girl no one ever really talks to. The plot basically follows them and a war that is happening between two different witch groups that they are stuck in between (yes this is basically so cheesy romance story, I know) I was hoping that you guys would have some name ideas, any idea will do

15 Answers

Relevance
  • KJC
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I think the title is the last thing you need to worry about right now. Write the story then figure out the title!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I'm thinking of Shakespeare, and that quote from Romeo and Juliet, 'whats in a name' and also Florence and the machine wrote a song thats called remain nameless (she's very witchy and enchanting to me)

I don't know really what you should call it but maybe I gave you some inspiration? Basically, I got that love is love is love and you cannot destroy that no matter what. Another suggestion I have would be to find an old love poetry book (something random and old-like no one would know about it- might be hard to find but if you do it'll have all sorts of inspiration in it too.) 

Good luck! 

Source(s): My brain
    • 1 month agoReport

What are we really fighting for if it isn't love? 

• 1 month ago

By the time you finish the story you will have thought of a title.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You can name it "YOU'RE FIRED AND YOU'RE GOING TO DEATH ROW!!". Bound to be a best seller in the underground market.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Andrew
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Your story sounds magical, just enchanting really. A same hex witch couple would likely face a lot of diffocculties coming out of the broom closet like that. Hopefully the two find exactly what they wand in one another. The war that's brewing between the two factions could easily spell disaster for them. Will their cronies manage to conjure up a truce? Maybe they're just being catty. 

• Marli
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

"diffocculties"?  LOL. Best paragraph I've read so far today.

• 1 month ago

War of the Witches, Spellbound,

• Lain
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

The secret wish of the witch

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

"Bitchcraft" if you are looking for something spicy

• Petter
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Which is Witch?

• 1 month ago

Write the story first and then give it a name.  Everyone can and should have their own way of doing it but for any kind of writing project giving it a title tends to be the last thing I do.  Doing the writing often informs the title.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.