Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 10 months ago

Why when you cook your food very burnt, guests get angry?

What's wrong with burnt food?

WRONG  some people like eating Charcoal tablets

I know people who like drinking CASTOR OIL  

( CASTOR BEANS are the source of ARSNIC )  Some claim BURNT alleviates intestinal GAS

thank you for sharing

• denise

Its sometimes unpalatable.

• Todd

Well, you said "very". Some stuff is supposed to be burnt, though, like the external fat trimmings on a grilled steak, or fire blackened things, like tomatoes or chilies. A little black doesn't hurt. Very burnt, however, makes me think of hockey pucks. No thanks. I wouldn't get angry. I just wouldn't eat it.

Because for people whose taste buds aren't destroyed from years of drugs, it tastes bad

Source(s): That's right drug addicts i'm calling you out!

Not angry, just disappointed.

It tastes lousy and it's really not good for you but guests who would get angry at a cooking failure are extremely shallow and nasty people. Find better guests. As a guest, in that case, you laugh it off, have peanut butter and jelly sandwich, and have a story to laugh about for years and years to come.

• Teresa

Yeah!There's no satisfying some people...

It doesn't taste good and may be carcinogenic.