Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAustraliaOther - Australia · 8 months ago

Aussies. Centrelink office in Bali?

Is this possible that could happen in the near future, since more Aussie Bogans going there to let off some steam and getting into trouble. Even though people on Centrelink whether on Pension and Newstart allowance can easily afford to go there. I know this is a silly question but I'm dense and think of nothing to asks. Just a thought.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago
    Favourite answer

Retired Brits can claim their pension anywhere in the world but they get a penalty for doing so. The case for Australians might be the same so it is not completely unfathomable to have a Centrelink there. Bali has been turned into Boganville by the trashy Australians. 

• 8 months ago

You are right that it is a dense question put up by a Serb.

• arther
    Lv 5
    8 months ago

You need to stop reading that other idiots posts, centrelink workers don't like being in the same room as their customers they prefer they all use the centrelink app.  I doubt any bludger could afford to goto Bali .

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

If the Iranian "refugees" are allowed to live on Manus island, Nauru or Christmas island. Aussies should have a few options as well. At least 12 months in one of those Pacific countries. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.