Cake dream?

I had a dream I was putting a knife inside a chocolate cake but I couldn't get it to hide.  Why?

You want to express sweetness and violence, but you don't find this violence inside you.

Dreaming of cakes has to do with determining what you believe to be your fair share.  Your inability to cut the cake is representative of your frustration getting any (like maybe someone screwed you over in your waking life).  The fact that it was chocolate points to the share of what you seek is in the romance/love/sex department.  A dream is just a subconscious illustration of your waking life, so only you can apply it to fully define its meaning.

Ask yourself if chocolate cake is meant to hide anything but calories. 

I had the same dream! 

• Donna

Probably you're warning yourself of something or self-conscious. Dreams can work in different ways.