How much aspirin should I take for back pain?

How many pills of 100mg?

Aren't 100 mg tablets for heart attack prevention?  My ASA comes in 325 mg tablets, and I would take two or three if I chose ASA as my painkiller (I weigh about 225 lbs).  I tend to use tylenol (acetaminophen) though for back spasms or twisted back or whatever you want to call it when you can't move without shooting back pains. I find ASA works better for injuries with swelling or teeth but not muscle pains alone.  That and a hot water bottle applied to the area of pain and a handy cane to help me stand and sit and lie down. 

I have lots of experience with this so learned how I can best respond to it.  Pretty well happens about once every two years since my teens and I am in my 60s now, so lots of experience. "No sudden movements" is my mantra (like Woody on Cheers when he has the bees).

Likely a couple.  the dosing recommendations should be on the bottle.

None.  Tough it out and don't be a coward.  When I blew out a disc in my back I dealt with it by running a marathon the next day.  Sure it hurt, but I'm not some sniveling liberal so I handled it.