Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 8 months ago

when will people realize no one get buried in the wwe?

WHY should i believe them????? the whole freaking show is a scripted show, theyy win matches and they lose matches, you ain't buried if you lose

They never will because those wrestling fans are crybabies. they think the wrestler got buried, but they are incorrect and those fans just made this stuff up. and you're right, no one gets buried in the WWE. it's scripted, i ignore wrestling fans who think Cena buries wrestlers in the WWE.

WWE is not scripted. I am tired of everyone saying this. WWE is fake. Call it like it is. 

There are people who get buried, the worst kind of burial is no tv time I suppose, but there are plenty of talents who are talented and it’s like, yup, I know, he is losing, as soon as I see his face on the tv, which also seems like a burial to me.

You absolute pillock do you not know what 'buried' means?  Strowman getting stuck in joke rivalries is a burying..Being like every other form of media has nothing to do with it.

Edit: "About Aster Rhoids: I troll and trigger Anons, Democrats and liberals. "

Report this sod would you.

• Hector

It is not scripted. I am tired of everyone saying this 

Thanks for the stating the obvious.